Rancho Santa Margarita cabinet refacing, kitchen remodeling and custom cabinetry
and we did a little research on the roots of your city. The Original Cabinet Experts dba is a California registered and licensed general contractors. Established in 1995, The Original Cabinet Experts has become one of the largest and most trusted home renovating companies in Southern California. We are a family owned and operated company.. Our goal is to consistently produce high quality products to the satisfaction of our customers, We strive for perfection and nothing less. We take our work seriously, and are fully aware that customer loyalty can only be obtained through honest, professional hard work. By employing only the most qualified designers, fabricators and installers you are guaranteed the best possible outcome every time.
cabinet replacement, cabinet reface and cabinet remodeling
The city seal has the brands of Rancho Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita and Las Flores on the border, with artwork containing Santiago Peak in the background. The tower in the foreground symbolizes the Rancho Santa Margarita Lake Tower.
Hughes Aircraft Company's Microelectronic Systems Division moved to Rancho Santa Margarita in May 1988 from Irvine. In August 1992 the Hughes plant closed its facilities and moved the division to Carlsbad, California due to budget constraints in the aerospace industry.
La Cañada Flintridge had the longest city name in California with 18 letters until January 1, 2000, when the title was ceded to Rancho Santa Margarita (20 letters) upon the latter's incorporation.
Where schools, shopping centers and residential neighborhoods now stand, Native Americans once lived. On July 23, 1769, they were visited by a Spanish expedition under Captain Gaspar de Portola, who camped near the site of Tijeras Creek Golf Course in Rancho Santa Margarita.
On July 24, the expedition headed inland to avoid the many streams and swamps in the area. They found a large plateau area and camped that night on its western edge by a canyon, which the Franciscans named San Francisco Solano. This was on the eastern side of Trabuco Creek about three miles downstream from the present site of Trabuco Oaks.
While camped here on July 24–25, one of the soldiers lost his trabuco, or musket, a most valuable possession to any soldier. To mark this loss, the stream was named Trabuco. The name has been associated with the mesa, the canyon, and the entire area ever since. The Spaniards founded Mission San Juan Capistrano in 1776, and ruled the region until 1821, when California became part of Mexico.